Has one of your teeth been damaged in an accident? Do you have unexplained tooth pain? Do you have problems with your wisdom teeth? Dr. Kocian can help you with a dental extraction.
If this is an emergency, call Kocian Family Dentistry immediately and tell us you need quick help. We’ll find you the first appointment we can. Dr. Kocian will quickly assess your tooth to decide if we can save your tooth or if it must be extracted.
We’ve been doing this for years, and Dr. Kocian has a lot of experience with extractions. He’s trusted by many patients in the Gretna, NE area who’ve experienced his extraction services. Call today to schedule a consultation for your problem tooth.
Do You Need an Extraction?
If you have experienced any of the following situations, you may need an extraction:
- An Accident: Have you been in an accident that damaged your teeth? If a tooth is beyond repair, having it extracted may be the healthiest option.
- An Impacted Tooth: A tooth is impacted if it’s growing in and is stuck under a bone, a different tooth, or your gums.
- Infection or Decay: A bacterial infection can sometimes damage a tooth so much that it has to come out. Only a replacement tooth can restore it.
- Wisdom Teeth Problems: Dr. Kocian will evaluate your wisdom teeth growth and recommend either extraction or another option to protect your dental health.
- Crowding: This condition is caused by growing teeth that push on other teeth or even damage them. Sometimes one or more teeth must be extracted to prevent further damage.
In these and other situations, an extraction might be your only option to protect your oral health. Dr. Kocian will get you through the problem quickly to relieve your pain. We’ll keep you comfortable and safe during the procedure.
Call Dr. Kocian for a Safe, Fast Extraction
When extraction is the only option, we’ll find you or your family member an appointment quickly. You can trust Dr. Kocian. He cares about small-town folks because he’s one himself.
Don’t let an infection or dental problem spread. Call Kocian Family Dentistry for an appointment now.